Quality Assurance Inspector
I am one of those people for whom wind-up watches never run. My body has a particularly strong magnetic field, and rings made of anything magnetically conductive either make my elbows hurt (that's where the finger tendons go) or dissolve into their base metal components and leave green powder on my finger.
I have been wearing this ring now for a week without taking it off to sleep or bathe. It is totally nonreactive to my body. Being made of the stuff they coat drill bits with, I can understand why it never seems to scratch. The sizing runs a bit small, my 7.5 is more like a size 7.33, but that's good for me because sevens make my finger swell and seven point fives slip off when I wash my hands. They'll exchange yours if necessary without argument.
Reviewed by: (Verified Buyer) James Stubbins from Wisconsin on 6/4/2017