Tungsten Rings Laser Engraving will show the true uniqueness and give your ring that extra special touch for your wedding day, anniversary or any other special occasion.
Due to the hardness of tungsten carbide, it is not recommended to use traditional method of etching to engrave messages on them. Etching on tungsten carbide is usually not clear and jagged. Also, it might damage the structure of the alloy and chip the ring.
The right way of engraving tungsten is LASER ENGRAVING (it is the only type of engraving we do!)
The only way to ensure precision, clarity and smoothness of the engraved text on tungsten carbide is computerized laser engraving. We use state-of-the-art laser equipment to put custom message on your jewelry. The engraved text is crisp, clean and permanent. There will not be any damage done to the jewelry because no physical force is applied to it. A powerful laser beam controlled by computer equipment is used to cut into the surface of the tungsten ring in to add a personal touch to your jewelry.
Some stores that do not have the proper equipment can only use traditional etching method to engrave. Therefore, you should be aware of the type of engraving that the jeweler is using to engrave on your jewelry. Some jewelers even offer free engraving service on tungsten rings by using etching method. However, an engraved jewelry is not exchangeable nor refundable even if you don't like the way the engraving looks. Therefore, it is crucial to understand the difference between engraving using laser and etching. The following two pictures illustrate the difference between the two engraving methods.
- Service charge: $29.95
- Maximum 30 characters, including spaces
- Engraving takes 1-2 business days.
- Engraved items cannot be exchanged or refunded
- We will engrave the ring and ship it to you. If you would rather have us send you the ring first, we can ship it to you so you can try it on to make sure it fits and send it back to us to have it engraved.
- A service agreement has to be signed and sent back along with the ring
- It might take 1-2 days for you to receive the engraved ring after we receive it back from you. This includes the processing time in our custom work department and mailing it back to you.
How to get laser engraving for your ring?
- Add the ring to your shopping cart with the desired size
- Then you will see laser engraving option at the top of the shopping cart page
- Click on "Purchase Laser Engraving Service" button
- Enter the engraving text in the text area, choose font type and position
- Click "Add To Cart" button to purchase the service
- If you engravings on both inside and outside, you will have to purchase this service twice
What if I already have a ring?
Click here for engraving instruction if you already have a ring in your possession.
Can you engrave in non-English languages such as Hebrew?
Yes, we can engrave in any language with our laser engraving system including Spanish, Hebrew, Greek, Arabic, Japanese and Chinese. There is no extra charge or extra step to engrave non-English languages, simply enter the text you would like to engrave to the text box on the laser engraving service page. Please make sure that the text is correct during checkout process, especially with languages reading from right to left because copying and pasting these languages might cause reversal of ordering of characters. Please also note that most non-English languages could not be previewed using the online tool or on the service agreement.
Here is an example of what the Block (Regular) and Script look like. If you would like a symbol, just type that in where you would like it in your engraving. There is no extra charge for symbols.
Block or Script Engraving?
Below is an example of both Block and Script engraving. We see this in person daily and would like to give you advice on what to expect.
The 'block' font is going to be easier to read, just not as fancy.
The 'script' font is going to be a bit more fancy, but not as easy to read.
Choose what is most important to you for the perfect engraving!
Engraving on the outside or inside of the ring?
By default, we will always engrave on the inside of the ring. If you would like to have your ring engraved on the outside of the ring, just add that in the comments box at checkout. (The comments box is on the very last page at checkout, you can't miss it).